You may not download or save any image(s) from this website for any reason without our prior written consent.
The information obtained on this website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult a lawyer for advice regarding your individual situation or claim. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting our law firm does not create a lawyer and client relationship. We are not retained by you until you sign our retainer agreement.
As members of the Law Society of Upper Canada, we have ethical and professional obligations governed by the Rules of Professional Conduct. These obligations apply to all professionals, employees and contractors who provide services in connection with our delivery of legal and other services to our clients.
We utilize software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Website. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
- We do not regularly use “cookies” to track how our visitors use the site. Whenever we enable “cookies” to facilitate your transactions, we will first inform you.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail or completing our “Get a Free Consultation” secure portion of the site.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except personnel who need the information (i.e. to respond to your request).
- Our website may contain links to other websites, which are provided as a convenience only. Visitors are advised that other third party websites may have different privacy policies and practices than D’Alessio Romero Law Firm, and we have no responsibility for such third party websites.
- We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any information transmitted by way of Internet e-mail or via the D’Alessio Romero Law firm website and, accordingly, transmissions should not contain confidential information.
- The viewing of the D’Alessio Romero Law Firm website, in whole or in part, and the communication with D’Alessio Romero Law Firm by way of internet e-mail or via the website does not constitute solicitor-client privilege between D’Alessio Romero Law Firm and any recipients.
ADDITIONAL ITEM TO BE ADDED
Content copyright 2016. D’Alessio Romero Law Firm Professional Corporation. All rights reserved.